Why, hello there, sexy! Yes, you, you saucy Advanced Discount Lister you.
The gates to the 30×500 Launch Class are opening right now, for you specially! Yes, a full hour before the unwashed masses who aren’t on the ADL. You get first dibs.
You’ve read the details page, right? That lists exactly what the class is, how it works, what you get, how much it costs, and my extremely generous refund policy? Good. As long as you’ve read that, you’re ready! (Please also read the quick FAQ below!)
How to grab your ticket & save $100
Copy & paste this coupon code for $100 off: WOOTADL
With that code at the ready, head on over and get in there, book your ticket, secure your spot!
I urge you not to delay, if you’re sure that you want to come. About half the folks on the ADL (300ish) expressed an interest in the class. And, um, 220 people on the class specific announce list. Meanwhile, there are 75 seats.
If anyone is going to miss out on a ticket, I don’t want it to be you. Cuz you’re on my ADL, and that means you’re not some random passing stranger to me & Slash7. I owe you for my success.
PS – Is this urgency a cheesy marketing gimmick? No. I honestly have no idea how fast the tickets will sell out and I would hate to see you sad if you weren’t able to get in. I’m actually hoping they won’t sell all at once so that means fewer people are disappointed.
Last-minute Super Brief FAQs
Questions I’ve received by email are in bold! My answers are obviously sassy, and brassy, but not bold as such. Not typographically, anyway.
- Errr, I have this other thing that will eat up all my time for half of the course. In November, or January. Should I take the class now? No! I want you to succeed. You can’t succeed if you can’t spend the time on it. I’ll run another class in the spring, please wait for that.
- Um, I don’t have an idea for a product yet. Is that okay? Absolutely. You’re the target market, my friend. The class is for you.
- I already have a product I am very committed to, is the class for me? No. Not unless you’re having such a hard time with it that you’re ready to accept that you may need to scrap it and start fresh. If your product is actually doing okay, then especially no. This is a launch class, not a post-launch class. (I want to do a post-launch class, but it’s not ready yet. Email me if you’re interested.)
- I already have an idea I’m thinking about, but it’s not, like, engraved in stone & signed with blood yet. Is the class for me? Yes! The class is made for you. You’ll learn a lot about how to evaluate that idea, and make sure you succeed with it. You may even discover that your idea isn’t going to do the trick to help you create a successful business. That would be a bit hard, but a Very Good Thing, saving you lots of time and pain, and potentially earning you lots of cash.
- Following question 3… what do you mean, I might find out I’ve done things the wrong way round, and have to start over? Yeah, it happens. That’s business. You can’t reach the magic of $30 a month x 500 customers if you’re not willing to examine your efforts in light of better evidence. If that makes you vomit with fear or recoil in horror, then the class is not for you.
- Do you have a payment plan or a way to pay other than PayPal? Sorry, not this time! Too much overhead for me.
- Is this my last chance? Will there ever be another 30×500 Launch Class? There will be more. I’ll start another in the spring/summer. Never fear!
Any more questions? Email me.