It’s like Christmas! And I get to play Santa. Have you been a good little human? Let’s see what I have here for you…
Ooh, hooray! It’s 20 minutes of Safari video lessons from the old version of 30×500!
As I mention in my 2-minute intro, these video lessons are a little bit outdated. Actually, the intro is a little outdated as well but don’t let that stop you :D
Since these were filmed, 18 months ago, Alex and I dramatically changed the way we taught Sales Safari. We systematized it out the wazoo. And you can just ask anyone from our last 30×500, it really works.
In (the newer, awesomer) 30×500, you learn how to:
- identify good sources of data
- identify the first level of pain (obvious)
- identify the second level of pain (why is this even being talked about? what’s the core here? why do they care?)
- turn that, using a handy dandy process, into what people want (their dream)…
- and, via the same process, brainstorm many product concepts based on this
- and also, same research again, come up with marketing content that the audience will go crazy for (read, use, share)
- and how to use that to bootstrap your very first product
Again, it’s infinitely more systematized in the new class. :)
But, there’s still great stuff in this old video. It’s still a more detailed approach than you’ll find anywhere else.
This video demonstrates the level of Safari research that I used to create Freckle and my other products which have made plenty of money. The newer systematized Safari is easier to learn, faster to implement, and faster to get results… but the old way still works!
Imagine this on systematized steroids and you’ll get the idea.
Enjoy the show… and let me know how you’ll make use of it!
Want help getting your hands dirty?
And… if you’d like to take the 30×500 Bootcamp… get on the list!
Get our 7-day no-BS guide to avoiding common startup mistakes
Tickets will be $1950 for the Bootcamp, a follow-up office hours chat, and the videos & materials from the Product Launch Roundtable online conference; and $2450 for the Bootcamp, the follow-up office hours chat, the videos & materials from the Launch Roundtable, and 4 weeks of guided exercises and weekly chats to help you start executing from day 1.
Questions? Email me!